- Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max
The largest GSM
network in the US
Device Key Features
iPhone 13 Pro Max. A total Pro.
- 6.7-inch Super Retina XDR display with ProMotion for a faster, more responsive feel3
- Cinematic mode adds shallow depth of field and shifts focus automatically in your videos
- Pro camera system with new 12MP Telephoto, Wide, and Ultra Wide cameras; LiDAR Scanner; 6x optical zoom range; macro photography; Photographic Styles, ProRes video,4 Smart HDR 4, Night mode, Apple ProRAW, 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording
- 12MP TrueDepth front camera with Night mode, 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording
- A15 Bionic chip for lightning-fast performance
- Up to 28 hours of video playback, the best battery life ever in an iPhone2
- Durable design with Ceramic Shield
- Industry-leading IP68 water resistance5
- 5G for superfast downloads and high-quality streaming1
- iOS 15 packs new features to do more with iPhone than ever before6
- Supports MagSafe accessories for easy attach and faster wireless charging7
1 Data plan required. 5G is available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on 5G support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/iphone/cellular..
2Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/batteries for more information
3The display has rounded corners that follow a beautiful curved design, and these corners are within a standard rectangle. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 6.68 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
5iPhone 13 Pro Max is spill, splash, and dust resistant and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529. Spill, splash, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions. Resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
6Some features may not be available for all countries or all areas.
7Accessories are sold separately.
As compared to the previous generation iPhone. 5G wireless plan and coverage required. Speeds will vary. Check with your carrier for details.
As part of Apple's efforts to reach its environmental goals, iPhone 13 Pro Max and iPhone 13 Pro do not include a power adapter or EarPods. Please use your existing Apple power adapter and headphones or purchase these accessories separately.
|Screen Resolution||2778-by-1284-pixel resolution at 458 ppi|
|Screen Type||Super Retina XDR display with ProMotion|
|System Chip||A15 Bionic chip|
|Battery||Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery|
|Camera||Pro 12MP camera system (Telephoto, Wide, and Ultra Wide), Night mode, 3x optical zoom in, 2x optical zoom out; 6x optical zoom range Digital zoom up to 15x, and more.|
|Front Camera||TrueDepth camera, Retina Flash, Smart HDR 4 for photos, Night mode,4K video recording at 24 fps, 25 fps, 30 fps, or 60 fps, and more.|
|Water Resistance||Rated IP68 (maximum depth of 6 meters up to 30 minutes) under IEC standard 60529|
|Secure Authentication||Face ID, enabled by TrueDepth camera for facial recognition.|
|5G NR Bands||n1, n2, n3, n5, n7, n8, n12, n20, n25, n28, n29, n30, n38, n40, n41, n48, n66, n71, n77, n78, n79|
|5G NR mmWave Bands||n258, n260, n261|
|FDD-LTE Bands||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 11, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30, 32, 66, 71|
|TD-LTE Bands||34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 46, 48|
|CDMA EV-DO Rev. A||800, 1900 MHz|
|UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA||850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz|
|GSM/EDGE||850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz|
|SIM Card||Dual SIM (nano-SIM and eSIM), not compatible with existing micro-SIM cards|
|Device Height||6.33 inches|
|Device Width||3.07 inches|